Digital Video Content Publisher
Dynamic corporate video and broadcast team looking for an experienced digital video content publisher. A strong service-oriented ("Can Do") attitude, with a strong focus on exceeding expectations. Excellent communication and customer service skills with the end user, with the ability to work as a team player. An analytical and logical mindset is required when dealing with complex issues while maintaining technically creative problem solving perspective.
Primary Role Focus
- Manage digital video publishing platforms and content processes
- Partner and collaborate closely with producers, clients and engineering teams
- Analyze viewership metrics, generate reports for clients, including monthly management reports
- Assist and counsel clients in determining most effective video delivery strategies
- Effectively communicate with publishing team and assist with testing
- Detail oriented with ability to advise on best practices
Content Publishing and Quality Assurance
- Adhere to and enforce standardized metadata tagging processes
- Proactively troubleshoot to replicate/identify and successfully resolve issues
- Maintain and advise on brand governance policies
- Ensure quality video playback and link functionality
- Compose and package client surveys for delivery with videos
Required Professional Skills and Experience
- Associate's degree and/or and 2+ years of current digital media operations or comparable experience.
- Must present well in a corporate, professional office environment.
- The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker, collegial, proactive and energized by the challenge of delivering innovative solutions in the corporate space.
- The candidate must possess a passion for digital media and demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain productive, mutually-beneficial relationships with management and colleagues.
Desired technical skills and experience
- Current digital video and streaming media protocols, including containers, codecs, formats, etc.
- W3C web standards, ADA & Section 508 compliance
- Corporate network procedures and protocols, information security
- Adobe suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
M-F; 30-35 hours per week/5 days per week; flexibility with hours (must be available 5 days/week)