As a Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for providing full range of human resources services for various functions, as assigned. Manage staff related issues, policies, programs, and processes. Work independently and under minimal general direction to address a variety of complex problems and/or organizational issues, interacting with a diverse group of individuals in an active fast paced and challenging environment. Manage other HR professionals to support the team
Additional responsibilities of the HR Manager include:
- Design strategies for facilitating organizational and behavioral change that increase business results. Perform needs assessment, analysis and consulting on organizational issues; make recommendations on organizational design and development issues.
- Guide and influence leaders and employees regarding Company policies, values, HR programs administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and in a timely manner.
- Investigate complex employee relations issues and initiate appropriate resolution; recommend and facilitate effective solutions in alignment with applicable policies and laws.
- Coach and advise staff on organizational and employee relations issues.
- Liaise with managers to develop and implement strategies that are appropriate for the business needs and consistent with the company's overall HR strategy with the overall ability to understand the business operations from both a strategic and tactical perspective.
- Lead, manage, evaluate and develop a team of HR professionals to ensure the HR strategy is implemented effectively and complies with all regulations, laws and employment standards
- Collaborate with all levels of management (VP, Director, Sr. Manager & Managers) to support initiatives by understanding key objectives, issues and needs.
- Participate in planning processes and promote best practices; provide leadership for workforce planning efforts.
Required skills and previous experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Human Resources- Required. Master's Degree
- Certification: Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification: Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) highly desired
- Experience in applying HR principles and practices, employment laws and regulations.
- Experience in influencing decision making to drive results for the business
- Experience making tough decisions and delivering difficult messages with professionalism and poise.
- Experience in effectively communicating using both verbal and written formats in a clear, concise manner that is targeted to the audience
- Experience in supporting an employee and leader base over 500+ that is dispersed across multiple countries
- Experience in business partnering with multiple corporate level departments, such as Finance, Sales, Operations, etc.
- Bilingual - Spanish a plus