Determine data requirements and structure by analyzing existing business systems and process. Ensures flexible data models for future business transformation activities. Maintain database performance. Create migration plans, process flows and dependency diagrams as business needs arise. Partner with cross functional and 3rd party vendor teams.
Roles & responsibilities
- Proven experience as a data architect, data scientist or similar role
- Ability to independently create blueprints as well as data models from requirements or independent systems forensics.
- Experience with Informatica products, especially the Data Management Suite
- Experience with Cloud Hosting environment such as AWS or Azure
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Saleslogix, Netsuite or Oracle DB.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, D3.js and R)
- Familiarity with Boomi, Pentaho, or Informatica ETL
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), web services, enterprise data management, information security, applications development, and cloud-based architectures
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
- Passion for technology and self-education to recommend new technologies and techniques
- Appreciation of Agile development environment.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar fields