Acts as a subject matter expert on operational and analytics data and systems pertaining to all Digital Products - mobile and online. Supports product managers and delivery teams in all aspects of data: gathering, QA/QC, analysis, tracking, reporting, proposing and implementing database designs as well as database programming etc. Performs under limited supervision and to make recommendations based on analyses.
- Database modelling, design and implementation.
- Data Sourcing/Migration/Integration expertise and tools experience.
- Data Warehousing and Multidimensional databases.
- Database programming.
- Big Data based solutions.
- Business Intelligence - Data Analytics and Reporting.
Skills and Knowledge
- Degree in a quantitative field
- Ability to gather, arrange, compile, interpret, analyze, summarize and evaluate information and data to formulate conclusions and recommended actions
- Knowledge of relational databases and various system architecture platforms
- Design data architectures and build relational databases
- Skilled in data integration/ETL tools/frameworks like Informatica
- Skilled in dimensional modeling and data warehousing
- Good experience in OLAP
- Familiar with Master Data Management concepts and approaches
- Good experience in BI and reporting tools
- Good experience in Big Data and analytics
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel, MS Access and MS SQL Server
- Proficiency with VBA desirable
- Proficiency with SharePoint desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in creating and maintaining positive business relationships with various unit managers
- Proven experience in identifying, researching and resolving data issues
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- 6+ years of experience in data querying, validating, analyzing, interpreting, reporting, etc.
- 6+ years of experience using MS SQL Server, MS Access, and MS Excel
- 4+ years of experience in BI and data analytics
- 6+ years of experience doing database programming
- 2+ years of experience in banking or other relevant financial services industry
- 2+ years of online experience (5+ years preferred)
- 2+ years of Big Data experience