An internal audit at one of the world’s largest financial institutions identified 220 application inventory tool (AIT) systems requiring enhancements in order to meet the latest monitoring, response and forensics (MRF) cybersecurity standard. The question for Randstad: Could we develop a solution to store and monitor business-critical — and confidential — data before time runs out?
randstad technologies solution
With just 16 weeks to work, we quickly recruited and onboarded a team of scrum masters, developers (.NET, Java and Mainframe), QA experts and testers, all of whom carried out a detailed assessment of access to confidential data on a screen-by-screen basis. From there, aspects of our solution entailed:
- building a transaction-per-screen application to log viewable private data
- validating these logs to confirm successful transactions
- providing the client with daily updates and progress reports
Our security logging and monitoring solution allowed the client to track personnel access to confidential client data in alignment with the MRF cybersecurity standard. Highlights of the engagement included:
- assembling an expert team in just three weeks, ensuring the project ramped up on schedule and delivered the expected value on a tight timeline
- minimizing financial outlays for the client by leveraging the cost-containment benefits of Randstad’s Delivery Centers for the project
If you’re confronting similar compliance concerns, or simply need to ramp up in support of your next business-critical project, get in touch with Randstad to learn how we can help.