The client, a cooperatively owned wholesale bank, had initiated an automation program using traditional technologies, but key questions remained: How best to leverage intelligent automation technologies within their organization? How to minimize human effort involved in IT support and repetitive business processes? And what were the leading technologies in the marketplace? Eager to reap the full benefits of intelligent automation, the client tapped Randstad for support.
randstad technologies solution
Randstad recommended a two-phase approach: first focusing on robotic process automation (RPA) technologies, then building the automation technical architecture. Having provided a comprehensive overview of best-in-class enterprise RPA products on the market, key components of our solution included:
- completing an initial proof of concept (POC) to automate IT-related processes in a non-production environment, which enabled the client to effectively try out the RPA technology without committing to buying it
- training client-side resources on the technology, which ensured they could move the automation program forward in future with limited vendor support
We exceeded the client’s expectations in every way, automating two key processes, showcasing the capabilities of automation technologies and leaving behind a roadmap for action. Highlights of the engagement included:
- completing a successful POC for intelligent automation in the client’s current operating environment
- providing in-depth recommendations on how to generate internal demand for the new RPA program
- defining an implementation process for the client to utilize in delivering future automation
- training and supporting client-side resources on RPA to the point of self-sufficiency
Of course, outcomes like these are hardly the exception when you join forces with Randstad. Contact us today to find out why so many financial institutions trust us as strategic partners.