the statistics are staggering:
- In the U.S. tech sector, 62 percent of jobs are held by white Americans.
- Black Americans hold 7 percent of tech jobs.
- Latinx Americans hold 8 percent of tech jobs.
- Asian Americans hold 20 percent of tech jobs.
- Only 18 percent of bachelors degrees in computer science are earned by women.
Together we can pivot the conversation, the statistics and be the change we want to see.
ready to apply?
If you meet the qualification criteria listed above, we’re eager to meet you and we hope to hear from you soon!apply today