learn and upskill,
no matter where you are in your career.
Learning new skills and reskilling your existing ones is critical for growth throughout your career.
We’ll show you how to upskill, why it matters and where you can go to learn new skills to benefit your career. We have curated and developed a handful of great resources on this topic to help you. Check out these resources:
- soft vs. hard skills: what’s the difference?
- how to refresh your management skills to stay relevant.
- what are the top 5 highest paid skills?
- 4 in-demand skills (you already have) that can elevate your career.
- career transitions: top skills needed for remote work by industry.
Check out the Randstad Career Advice blog for more information to help you navigate this changing working climate.
randstad's commitment to skilling
At Randstad, we're committed to touching the working lives of 500 million people by 2030 through the launch of new training and development opportunities, with the immediate goal of skilling workers here and now. After all, as the world's largest HR firm, we’re uniquely positioned to provide advanced workforce solutions that can power the success of employees and employers alike. Below are a few of the ways we’re doing it.program partners