Electronics Technician with 3+ years experience testing high voltage electrical components in a Quality Assurance Lab is needed in Newnan, GA. The right candidate will have the ability to run electronic tests, communicate with customers in Germany and Mexico, process customer complaints, run scenarios in UL department, and analyze data. Excellent communication and organization skills are essential for reporting to customers in U.S., Germany and Mexico. Salary range is $48,000 - $50,000 per year depending on experience.
Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
- Test electronic elements in a laboratory setting and report results back to the customer.
- Analysis of the supplier evaluations and coordination of corrective actions with technical departments.
- Performs QC, experimental, developmental and analytical tests on raw materials and finished goods
- Ability to travel within the continental US and outside the continental US as needed.
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- 2+ years experience with electronics testing in a QC Lab environment.
- Associates degree in engineering discipline, preferably electronics engineering.
- Excellent Communication, Project Management, Time Management and Organizational Skills.
- Quick learner and self-starter