CAD/CAM Engineer/Technician with needed for direct hire position in South Metro Atlanta. Must have experience programming and operating various manufacturing equipment for tasks such as sheet metal stamping, cutting, punching, drilling, tapping and bending to fabricate, form or shape manufactured parts. Candidates must be willing to provide references and submit to a background check and/or drug screen. Apply today. Hours: Starts on a 1st shift for 90 days, then moves to 2nd shift (1:30 pm - 11 pm Monday - Friday). Salary is $25-$26/hr, plus 10% shift differential. Direct Hire with full company benefits.
Responsibilities for the Machine Technician
- Programs CNC machines to fabricate parts.
- Uses hand tools and precision measuring equipment to mount fixtures and attachments on machines.
- Uses CAD/CAM system to convert engineering drawings and change orders into machine usable programs.
- Reads blue prints and technical drawings.
Requirements for the Machine Technician
- 3+ years of CNC programming experience
- CAD/CAM experience
- Amada equipment programming experience is strongly desired
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, gas torches and measuring instruments.
- Associates Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Company benefits include 11 paid holidays, vacation, healthcare, 401k, educational reimbursement and more.