The San Jose division of a reputable non-profit organization for low-income family child support is looking for a bilingual and proactive HR Assistant. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity working with a growing organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with management to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using various job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by phone interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; escorting applicant to interviews
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
Working hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
--Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree preferred
--1-2 years of HR experience related to employee relations required
--Experience in compensation, benefits, hiring, recruiting, training
--Outgoing and approachable
--Ability to multi-task and be proactive
--Excellent problem solving skills
--Extremely detail oriented
--Excellent organizational skills
--Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
--High school diploma or equivalent
--Must be eligible to work in the United States
--Must be 18 years or older
--$18/hr (hourly position)
--All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.