We are currently recruiting for a Stewardship Specialist to work with an Assistant Director of Major Gifts for a Non-Profit in Washington, DC. This individual will be responsible for maintaining the master calendar for major gift stewardship reports and mailings; supervising the creation of major gift branding pieces; and managing the general operation of the program.
- Manage the master calendar for major gift stewardship communications
- Assist with annually funded project and grant reports
- Monitor deadlines and key points of contacts with donors
- Oversee the stewardship program, including scheduling, assigning, reviewing, and mailing all major gift donations
- Be creative in the design for major gift pieces while helping to build the brand
- Work with the Communications and Operations teams to develop and finalize marketing plans
- Oversee the organization and scheduling of photography and videography for all Major Gift stewardship products
Working hours: 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Five or more years in fundraising and creative design
- Writing and proofreading skills
- Communication skills and the ability to interact with individuals of all levels
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Raiser's Edge skills preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.