A world-leading medical technology company needed engineering support on an Internet of Things (IoT) project which involved developing the next generation of wireless connectivity for their hospital beds and ambulance cots. Unfortunately, the company’s internal team lacked the necessary expertise and hands-on experience to develop applications for embedded Linux and web security systems. With the need to complete this complex project growing greater by the day, the client knew they could count on the experts at Randstad Engineering Solutions to provide assistance.
- assigned a team of subject matter experts and a dedicated technical delivery director to collaborate with client and ensure alignment of expectations
- implemented the managed resource program delivery model to support varying levels of resource needs
- dedicated a technical delivery director to serve as the point of contact for the client’s offshore team
- project deliverables have met or exceeded client’s expectations
collaborated with and mentored client’s offshore team to achieve higher
- efficiency with development of test procedures and implementation of web security
- coordinated directly with a third-party vendor on enhancements and release management of their embedded web stack