Randstad is currently partnered with an international experience and innovation company looking to complete several exciting automotive HMI design projects. The projects involve working closely with the creative design team to identify potential future interaction models across different touchpoints in a car with the goal being to take a future vision concept and develop it closer to a production ready design. Project starts later this month so we're looking for creative UI Designers to join the team now. Awesome opportunity to exercise your UI skills with an exciting organization!
location: SANTA MONICA, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Reporting to the CXO, the Junior UI Designer will:
- Explore and define visual design directions
- Apply visual design direction to wireframes and create high-end visual comps
- Desire to sketch out ideas first
- Define visual behaviors (transitions and animations)
- Produce dev-ready assets
- Collaborate with IA/IxDs to define overall UX concepts
- Present visual designs to clients and CD
- Work with design leads, on-site and remotely
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Digital Media
- Ad Agency
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.