Randstad is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst in Atlanta, Ga for a contract position. Position will be onsite and be partial remote.
Engagement can go longer than 6 months with new projects in the works.
- 5+ years experience
- Healthcare is a plus
- SOC is a plus
- SIEM experience required preferably LogRhythm, on-boarding log sources and configuring alerts incident response scripting / threat hunting
- Solarwinds is a plus
- Very solid communication skills is a must, break things down for technical and non technical audience
- Solid coordination skills and experience
- Prior experience working with and provide support to third party/technology partners
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Monitoring security access. Security analysts will evaluate passwords, badges, log-ins, and more as they work to keep a site or system safe. They utilize firewalls and information security standards to keep their organization secure.
- Performing security assessments. Vulnerability testing and risk analysis help analysts prepare their organizations. Analysts evaluate how they are doing when it comes to security and see where they need to tighten up their standards to ensure information stays safe.
- Conduct security audits. Both internal and external security audits are key for security analysts to perform, helping an organization understand how they are doing when it comes to their information systems.
- Identify the cause of security breaches. Information security analysts are charged with finding out what caused a breach of security in an organization's information systems and helping to ensure it doesn't happen again.
- Update the company disaster recovery plans. Employers and companies need to know what they will do in the event of a data breach or a cyber invasion. Information security analysts work to make sure the company has backups and disaster recovery plans ready.
- Work with vendors to ensure privacy standards are met. Vendors, contractors, and partnerships are carefully vetted by security analysts to ensure they meet regulatory standards. Information security analysts work with their employers to help make sure a vendor's information technology, information systems, and employees are all clear.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- CYBER SECURITY ANALYST
- SECURITY AUDITS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.